Worst reactions by telling your parents you were pergnant ?? ( teens)

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 12:24 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pregnant.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:28 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Haha. I was 20 when I told my parents, and my dad literally wanted to shoot DH (we weren't married yet).
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:30 AM on May. 24, 2011

• When my sister told our parents she was pregnant at 17, my mama biffed her in the back of the head and asked if she had been getting medical care yet...my father asked "how did that happen"...but other than that, life went on pretty much immediately.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I was 17 and I waited until I was 6 months along because I just didn't know how to break it to them. I told my mother while she was making dinner(she was pregnant too at the time, nuts I know!) and she already suspected it. When my dad came home from work she took him out of the house to an empty parking lot and told him and he was heated and they drove around for a while until his anger cooled off.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:35 AM on May. 24, 2011

• my dad was pissed......told me to get an abortion....when i told him me and my boyfriend decided to keep it my dad was pissed even more....and still tells me to get an abortion, he's coming around slowly though

my mom was upset but she didn't say anything rude to me like my dad did...

i was and still am 18 lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:41 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i did it over the phone and my mom just didnt say any thing it was awkward and i convinced myself that she would jump through the phone and kill me and then she said well ok
    Sarah1720

Answer by Sarah1720 at 2:17 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I was 17 when I told my mom. I am now 18 and due in 5 weeks. When I took the pregnancy test and it was positive, it was the weekend before Halloween. I didnt tell my mom until the day before Thanks giving, and I told her through texting. She didnt really say much, she just kept asking if I was sure, and then what I planned on doing. When we talked in person the next day she kept trying to push me to either get an abortion or do adoption, it disgusted me and really pissed me off. She has come around and accepted that I am keeping him. My dad acted, and still acts, as though nothing even happened or is happening. He acts like nothing is going on at all. Its almost annoying because Id like him to be a bit involved..
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 10:53 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I was 19 when I told my parents but my parents was thrilled. It was as long as I was out of high school, they was fine with it.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:42 PM on May. 25, 2011