Has anyone ever...

has anyone ever gotten pregnant on purpose without telling your SO? If so how did he react??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I never have done it but that is wrong to do. It's one thing for you both to willingly and knowingly not to use protection and get pregnant but for either of you to say you used it or make it not work, like poking holes in condoms, is another thing. Becoming a parent should either be a surprise for both or a planned event you both WANT to partake in. Neither side should decide without the others input.

It's devious and wrong.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I think that is a very decietful thing to do to another human being. This is a child we are talking about. I would not want it to go through its life resented or unloved by his father because he was trapped. Plus what gives any of us the right to toy with someone like that? I think it is just plain wrong...I would go to a sperm bank first and go in knowing I was doing it on my own. So to answer your question...NO
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• never have never will... sorry cant help
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008