How to deal with super odd fetish? adult content

My bf and I have been together for over a year now and I really love him. But a few days ago he shared with me a fetish he has and I don't know what to do about it, I feel like its my fault we're in this situation because I asked him about fetishes, he didn't just tell me on his own. I can understand that everyone has their
fetishes. But his I have never heard of, he likes to see girls poop/pee in their pants, fully clothed. I don't really understand it. But I don't want to hurt our relationship, becauses hes really nice and sweet to me all the time. I want to marry him someday.
How do I deal with something like this? Should I do it for him and fulfill his fantasy or just basically forget he told me and go on as usual? I mean, if this is what he likes, I do feel a bit like I should do it if it turns him on, because it is pretty harmless. Advice?

PLEASE no rude comments about
him, I know this is really weird but believe me he's the nicest guy I have ever met. And no hes not joking he was completely serious and the big reason i might do this is because id rather him get off to me doing it than some model on a fetish site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• You know, there are things that my man would like me to do -- some I will and some I won't. I told him straight up he would never see me engage in lesbian love, play with myself or swallow his cum without puking. Now I'm gonna add pee and poop in my pants to my list of "it aint gonna happen". It's up to you. If you can do it and not gross out--go for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Do it for him. I've done nastier things ; ) If you feel ok fulfilling that fantasy for him then do it.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:51 AM on May. 24, 2011

• As long as he cleans it up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Haha. I don't even know how to go about it. Should I surprise him or something? And what should I wear, haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I say go for it, a fetish isn't something you do every night. It will keep your relationship spicy. (I would do the pee, but not the poop) It will make him feel good that you not only don't judge him as a person, but are in tune to what he's about. There are much worse fetishes out there. I would set like a night, do his, then he gets to do yours next time around. Have some fun. You only live once I say!
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 12:58 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Wear something you don't care about getting stained permanently. If you're okay with doing it, go for it. It may even be something he's fantasized about, but never done, and doing it once may just be enough for him. Who knows? If you're willing to give it a go, go for it, and see how it goes. Definitely make him do the cleanup, though. You shouldn't be responsible for that one. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:00 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Is his name Josh? I knew someone like that. I could never do anything like that, more power to you.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:04 AM on May. 24, 2011

• @musicpisces: do you think it should be something tight/form-fitting, like a pair of skinny jeans? Or something looser like a dress?

@mrsziemann: No, he's not Josh. I think I am going to do it, as crazy as it sounds.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Well go you! He better really appreciate what you're going to do and give you everything you ask for in the future.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:11 AM on May. 24, 2011

• If you think it's nasty and weird, why would you do it?
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 1:13 AM on May. 24, 2011