Fertility?

I have had 2 miscarriages in the past 10 months,...
I can't find a doctor who is willing to do fertility treatments because they don't want to do the necessary tests. So is there any "herbal, or natural" way to enhance fertility?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• Look into taking progesterone after conception. Some women are low on progesterone and have to take it the first trimester so they don't miscarry.
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 1:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Well it doesn't sound like you have a hard time getting pregnant, sounds like you have a hard time keeping the baby. I don't know for that. Sorry.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:57 AM on May. 24, 2011

• You don't need fertility treatments, as you're having no problems conceiving. You need a doctor who will help you figure why you are miscarrying. Generally they won't become concerned with miscarriages until you have 4 in a row.

Hugs.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:01 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I know of a mom who at 26 weeks was told to be admitted to the hospital. For weeks she couldn't get up from bed and she had to keep her legs and body up. She couldn't even get up to use the bathroom. Very difficult pregnancy her baby was born prematurely stay in the hospital for weeks. Now the child is 6 and doing OK. This woman had 2 miscarriages as well before conceiving her son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't think I could handle anymore miscarriages. Those 2 were devastating enough.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:38 AM on May. 24, 2011

• a friend told me she had her womb tied after her first miscarriage(doctors advise).she has three kids now.
    triplejoy12

Answer by triplejoy12 at 7:06 AM on May. 26, 2011