I need some advice on my marriage adult content

Me and my hubby have a good marriage but we have been having problems bc all we do is fight our first born is sick and wit all the meds we have to give him and all the dr visits and surgeries we live a children's hospital and he's only a year old ....we also have a newborn.... We don't have sex anymore and we fight abt things getting done wit our toddler and all the stress wit his medical problems I need some help I don't want to lose him

Littlemomma174

Asked by Littlemomma174 at 1:40 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Okay first off... Take a deep breathe... I'm not sure exactly what ur situation is but it sounds like u two need an outlet. Try finding a counselor... I wouldn't recommend some u know is gonna tell u two what u wanna hear. Ur gonna want somebody who is gonna tell u what u NEED to hear. Whether u do it as a family or u do it on ur own. It seems like u all have a lot of stress and pressure going on right now. So I think u definitely need to sit down and talk. Take some time for urselves. U two need to really communicate. If u need anything I'm here if u need to talk.
    LovingLife90

Answer by LovingLife90 at 2:04 AM on May. 24, 2011

• You need to talk to your husband. Tell him that right now you both need to be each other's rock and be there for each other. See a counselor if you need to. You are in a very stressful situation and need some help. Is there any family member or friends that will help watch your newborn a little bit once a week so you and your husband can spend some time together. I wish your child health, and hope that you and your husband will be there for each other and get through all this.

hugs

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:33 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Just sit him down a very calm, talk to him and tell him how you are feeling and let him tell you how he is feelin. I have come to find that talking calm will go far! Hope this helps. And make it clear that u need him and he needs you and your children need both of you strong and together! :) I really pray ur baby gets better!!! Good luck Love!
    vannaburrola

Answer by vannaburrola at 2:57 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Well to start off I'm sorry about your little one! First off this is such a difficult time when a child is sick. Your both so concerned about your son being sick but as horrible as it is even with having one son sick you have another healthy. I'm sure your managing you time fine but your husband and yourself need to spend quality time alone. You need to go to counseling, have date nights, and plain old just cry together. If you can make it through this hard time you will become such a strong couple. Good Luck!!!
    abrown2590

Answer by abrown2590 at 11:36 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Thanks u everyone here's somemore info my husband works very hard and Im a SAHM my mom is there for us a a big help but my husbands not going to go to counceling he's just not that kind of man
    Littlemomma174

Comment by Littlemomma174 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Go YOURSELF if he won't go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:37 PM on May. 24, 2011