Have you ever got a message from utube like this & am I supposed to do something?

Your video, may have content that is owned or licensed by EMI.
No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

note I used a song in my video by hilary duff in my video trying to bring awareness how to keep kids safe inside cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgbKXdCxPic

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 1:52 AM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• it mean u r in danger of copywrite issues unless u can get direct permissin from the person whose stuff u want to use. Or at least this how it was described to me.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:56 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Have you checked your video? It's probably soundless now....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah, that tends to happen with a lot of the bigger names in music. Had that done to one of my videos a couple of years ago.
    DireVeil

Answer by DireVeil at 2:14 AM on May. 24, 2011

• utube is a spam site, YouTube, on the other hand, is the site that you are probably talking about. i wouldn't abbreviate the site name like that.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:51 AM on May. 24, 2011

• it still has sound..
    maiahlynn

Comment by maiahlynn (original poster) at 1:47 PM on May. 24, 2011