Which outfit will be best?

Haha I'm guessing this is a bit of an odd question, but I'm on a cruise ship and were going to be "crossing the line" (equator) tomorrow and for the ceremony I don't know what to wear. Basically it's where everyone who has never crossed the equator before has to make a "sacrifice" haha. The sacrifice in this case is you get messy with the "kitchen leftovers" poured all over you...basically you get covered in like a cake batter kind of mixture. You DO get super messy I hear :) And then after you're messy you get dunked in the pool.

So yeah... Idk what to wear. Traditionally you're supposed to get pretty dressed up for it, just because the ceremony is a big deal, everyone is watching, and you should look your best for it. I def want to dress up , because EVERYONE I've talked to is pretty much wearing their best outfits for this, and getting really dressed up.

Basically the options are (what I brought with me on the trip):
Really Dressed Up, Outfit 1: Gorgeous Emilio Pucci evening dress (blue), Jimmy Choo heeled sandals
Really Dressed Up, Outfit 2: Red Jovani evening dress, Christian Louboutin tan heels
Slightly-less Dressed Up, Outfit 3: White Albert Nipon skirt suit, Stuart Weitzman pumps

Pretty much that's all the options I have...I dont have anything "in-between." After those options, it's just a top/jeans pretty much. What do you think I should wear? It seems like everyone is getting all dressed up and wearing their best clothes. I know a girl I've gotten to know on the ship is wearing a gorgeous designer dress and Louboutin heels. So should i just go all out too so I don't look underdressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• pics would be very helpful....
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:30 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I would not wear one of my best outfits to have it ruined with cake batter like mixture.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:26 AM on May. 24, 2011