Does ur period change as u get older?

For the past 2 months my period has gone crazy lol...in Nov I had it only for 1 day and half and this month for 2 days...what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I thought mine had gotten worse, but then I realized I had been on birth control pills for most of my adult life until pregnancy and breastfeeding. I really can't compare, since "the pill" regulates your cycle and minimizes the side effects. Now that I have my tubes tied, I don't need birth control, and my period is a real drag - complete with PMS, swollen & tender breasts, and much heavier than before. I'm almost looking forward to menopause!
    Anonymous

• I believe it does when I was younger it would last 5-7 days then.
    Now I too have a 1-2 day period along with the lightness of it stopping (brownish) when it is all said and done it takes 6-7 days before it clears up.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well I have always been regular is 28 days and it usually last like 4-5 days n the last months it just stops and I usually get like pinkish discharge on the third and then it just goes away...I guess it does change..Im 28 no kids never been on any bc pills or anything OH well lol
    Anonymous