Pregnant? Yes... No?

Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test and it come out negative and found out they actually are pregnant? And by this I mean did it come out negative a few days after AF was due and still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yes. You're going to hear the same answer from EVERYONE after me, by the way. This is totally possible, has happened to lots of people, and if it's happened to you or you had a negative test but still have a funny feeling, trust your gut and wait a couple days and then take another test! Good luck!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:18 AM on May. 24, 2011

• yes it can happen - there may not be enough Hcg built up yet to trigger a positive test - usually waiting a few days and retesting helps. there are some women that never show a positive on a pee test and only show positive on a blood test - VERY rare
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 3:58 AM on May. 24, 2011

• It hasn't happened to me personally but I know it is a possibility.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:27 AM on May. 24, 2011

• nope i had 3 positive tests i just wanted to keep double checking so i would chug water and keep testing haha
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:01 AM on May. 24, 2011