What are the odds I may be expecting?

I got birth control in December 2010. I was still getting my periods every month but at the end of the month. Or so I thought. January 2011 I got my period like I was suppose to at the end of the month. February came and went and I didn't get my schedule period. For a minute I pancaked. I thought it could be stress. Or my birth control pills that I was taking religiously. Then in March I got it like nothing happened at the end of the month. Then in April I again skipped my period. Which was now starting to freak me out. I still took my pills. And then in the beginning of this May month I got my period. Like nothing happened. Now I am freaking out. Why you ask? I am getting symptoms I am not use to. My fiance's cologne that I once loved, now makes me sick! I'm constantly tired. I am constantly getting head aches more then ever. I even am sometimes constipated when i go to the bathroom. i find myself peeing more when i get up. My boobs don't hurt. I have felt nausea and puked once if that. My mom has notice my belly shaping form into a pregnant belly. So I don't know if i am or not pregnant? I might add the periods I got were light not heavy.

amazinggrace87

Asked by amazinggrace87 at 4:13 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test????
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:21 AM on May. 24, 2011

• @ Nurse Maya: Going to this Wednesday
    amazinggrace87

Comment by amazinggrace87 (original poster) at 4:23 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Only way you will know is if you take a test, also if you think your pregnant you need to STOP taking your birth control. there are risks to the baby if you are and continue taking it
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:32 AM on May. 24, 2011

• If you have been having sex, odds are 50/50. You'll never know for sure until you test, but for the meantime, stop taking your bc just in case. If you don't want to get pregnant between now and finding out on the test... abstain, until you know or can get back on your regular bc schedule.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:36 PM on May. 24, 2011