wht about you.

what nicknames do you moms have out there for your kids? my one year old i call her boog why i don't know mainly cuz it bothers my husband and her middle name is Shea so my daughter calls her Sheala. my sixteen year old i call nickel. her middle name is nikole just a little thing between me and her. what do you guys call your kids?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Tater...When my DD was little she would say her name Emily Taylor as Tater.
    Dooney..weird one...when Joe was littel we had a fan in our living room on an end table and he figured out when you talk into a fan it makes your voice sound funny and he started sayin Joey Dooney over and over.
    Hokie Pokie..My DD Hope is a slow starter in the a.m. so my mom started calling her Hopie Pokie and then it turned into Hokie Pokie.
    My DS William is Willy Wonka
    and Jack is chubby cubby or puppy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My oldest is Nicholas, but I call him Bubba. My youngest is Gabriel, and the entire family calls him Turtle. When he was a baby, he'd suck his bottom lip so hard it would turn purple, and the face he made while doing this made him look like a turtle. My DH started calling him that and it stuck.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Megs, Ash and Lexi. Their names are Megan, Ashley and Alexis. They know if I use their real name they are probably in trouble. lol
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have 3 boys and most of the time I wind up calling them by one of the others name. My mom did that when we were little and it drove me crazy and I'd yell at her all the time for calling me my sis's name so I think it a curse for yelling at her so much.lol.But the only one that really has a nickname that stuck is michael, he gets called mikey by everybody and hes starting to hate it.
    Anonymous

• I call all little babies "Baby". Like I'll talk to them and say "Hey baby!" or "Hey baby girl/boy!" Not really a nickname per se, lmao. I've taken to calling my daughter Little Turd because I'm 38 weeks and she's not showing any signs of wanting to be born >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I call my son punkin munkin, or punkin man. I dont know why. :)
    littleblackrose

Answer by littleblackrose at 8:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I call them all "Baby girl" and "stink"
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008