Any feelings? anyone?

I'm on a 9 yr marriage, I got married at 19, I have two kids, one is 6 the other is 21 months.... I've come to realize that I don't even know if I ever loved him, but I don't for sure right now. He's been way to rude to me, insulting and making me feel the worst person EVER, and mother. I love my kids, my parents love this guy dearly, but I'm sure through with him. Have any of you fell in love again with a person like this? or am I just wasting my time? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband isn't rude like yours, but i have come to realize that i never really loved him and i am not in love with him now. I don't know if i wanna stay but for now i am. I know it doesn't help, but i thought i'd let you know you aren't alone
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:29 AM on May. 24, 2011

• If you don't give up hope then you still have a chance of falling in love again. Keep an open mind and an open mouth- talk about everything, learn why you fell in love with him, and fall in love again- that is... if you want.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Write a list of pros and cons. Some people who've been married long may fall into a slump but not b/c they fell out of love but just been too busy with kids/life. Does he fulfill most of your needs? Try a few date nights out with only him and leave the kids with a babysitter. If after some time, you still feel nothing, then maybe you have outgrown him. If he's basically good to your kids as a father, try counseling for his behavior issues. Observe what else he might be dealing with (stress from work, health problems, etc). Some causes of behavior are not so obvious. If he's a complete A-hole to you all the time, kick him to the curb. You have boundaries and if he can't respect you, then maybe it's best to move on. Think about what you liked about him when you met and started the relationship and has that changed now? Does he feel the same change about you? What do you each want and willing to do to provide that to each other?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Unfortunately I have mention to go out, but he always have an excuse, and to be honest I'll rather go out with my friends/family then with him. I'm starting to not enjoy his company..... and whenever he has a day off, I wish for him to go and work or go run errands because I can't stand his presence for more then 2 hrs...=(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 AM on May. 24, 2011

• maybe because he's always pushing me away, that's why I stopped loving him in the first place.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 AM on May. 24, 2011

• at this point, i'm right there with ya ... &as for falling back in love again, i'll let you know LOL.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 5:09 AM on May. 24, 2011