Don't you just love these personal questions.....

When you ladies have sex with your men...are you just thinking about the baby the WHOLE time? LOL. I am...And I'm only 7.5 weeks. I'm not worried about the baby, just thinkin about it.
Also..do you feel like 100x times closer to your man as well???

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol yeah i do think about the baby and to make it worse the baby will kick me while we are having sex as if to say STOP lol. i do feel closer to my husband knowing we have created this little guy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• sex hurts more it feels like there not enough room for eveybody.So yeah I'm kinda thinking bout the baby.And I think we are a little closer.
    Anonymous

• i hate sex..im 5 months and i currently hate sex..lol
    Anonymous

• NO, I AM 34 WEEKS AND THE LAST THING ON MY MIND IS MY BABY! I LOVE HIM BUT THAT IS MOMMY AND DADDY TIME!
    I STILL LOVE SEX AND HAVE IT DAILY. PREGNANCY HASNT EFFECTED IT ONE BIT. BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I always thought of the baby and sometimes felt weired having sex but we still did and husband seemed to be quit happy. I also felt much much closer to my husband while I was preggers cause we both knew there was our child inside of me.
    Anonymous

• yes! i do!
    its weired..
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 3:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008