• In the Spotlight:

now what is one thing you love about your SO anod how long have you been together

Me.. i love that he is a hard worker, and he loves us with everything in him and takes such good care of us. He's a wonderful father and husband and i am blessed to have him! And hes patient!!! I'm used to getting yelled at by my father alot.. so the fact that he has never raised his voice to me speaks VOLUMES =D
been together for 3 years..married for 5 months
what about you??

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He is honest, and he cares about me and others. 38 years.

Answer by Bmat at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• 8 and a half years, I love him to bits, I love that fact that when despite me getting mad at him all the time, over crazy little things, he just takes it and he's never ever like that with me. I realy am lucky to have him.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I loved my husbands eyes, gentle spirit and how tall he was when I first saw him and met him. Now I love the way he still has the gentle spirit and is calm and patient with me. Im a very high strung person and sometimes I get going 100 mph and he can calm me down and point that out to me so I calm down. Hes a stable, loving, decent, christian man as well. Hes also an excellent father and step dad to my older kids. I really couldnt have asked for more.
    I met him in 2001 and started dating in 2003, and married in 2006.

Answer by gemgem at 1:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• 7 yrs and this is an easy one. When we met I was a single mom of three and got no child support as my ex-husband of 14 yrs had quit his job so he would not have to pay. My DH came in knowing all of this and not only pays support for his own DD but also raises and supports my three and we have two together. He has more man in his pinky toe than my ex does in his whole body!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my husband is an amazing father even though we got pregnant 6 weeks after we were married and it wasnt planned. He loves his son almost as much as he loves me and is the best father I know. We just celebrated our one year anniversary in the st paul childrens hospital at the bedside of our son... romantic huh?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• 4 yrs I love the fact that no matter how tired he is he will still get up everyday and go to work even though some months they work 12 hours and 7 days a week and he will still come home and play with the kids and try and help me I remember he worked over 2 months straight and finally took a vacation day on a Sunday he is special in so many ways

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hey!!!!
    I thought I was the only one with a man like that...lol I am glad you have one too.
    He is all that you mentioned and more. Thank you Lord for him.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have been happily married for 20 years to the man who holds my heart, fathered my children, protects my secrets, shares my dreams and feeds my desires.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• will be married 2 years tomorrow, together 2 1/2 years. I love him because he is the most awsome, wonderful husband and dad anyone could ever ask for. he takes care of the kids if i need a break, tells me to go out and hang with the girls sometimes, he even offers to watch my girlfriends kids so we all can go out every once in a while. (some of their husbands are deployed) he helps with the dishes, the laundry, cleaning the house, he does the yardwork, and although he hates doing it, he changes diapers as well. lol. there are tons more, but don't have the time. he's deploying soon, i'm so spoiled, i don't know what i'm going to do without him!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Almost nine years, married for the last three and a half....I love the fact that he has always put family first and has worked to make things the best for our family. He is a great husband and father and I wouldnt change anything about him. I love him as he is.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008