uhh ohh!!!

Just curious.. How many of you had your water break on its own. Mine never did the doc always broke mine. But I've always had this fear that my waters gonna break in the middle of Walmart and theres gonna be a huge puddle or something and everyones gonna see.I know weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i think its actually pretty rare that the water just breaks most people are atleast in labor befor it breaks so chances are you wont be in walmart. The dr broke mine.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• funny you should mention wal-mart...i work there..a co-worker of mine actaully went into labor there,had her water break when she was outside and gave birth there in the ambulance,but she was pullin her pants off right outside because the baby was crowning...she has another child and had a quick birth with that one to. it happens no way to avoid it if it does and I'm sure you would be more worried about gettin to the hospital then the mess you just left on the floor and I'm sure on-lookers would be thinking the same thing.
    Anonymous

• Oh lord giving BIRTH at walmart , Are you trying to scare me?!? lol
    Anonymous

• Mine didnt break the doc did it but i would love for it to do it on its own...even in walmart lol Its the excitement
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I almost wish that mine would have broke on it's own. That was the most painful part I remember of having my daughter is when she broke my water..it friggin' hurt.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My water broke on its own. I was already in labor in the hospital and I actually HEARD two small pops. It was weird! Anyway, usually when it breaks on it's own you are already in labor. Also it is more likely to break when you are lying down than when you are standing. The scene you usually see in movies where the woman is not in labor at all and then her water breaks all over the place and BAM she's in labor is a very unlikely reality.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• PS If it does break in public odds are you really WON't CARE. You'd be surprised how much you don't care about anybody else when you are in labor...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008