15 weeks, just felt them move!

Ohmygoodness I'm sitting here in floods, I was panicking about the triplets, and about what I was going to do, and I just felt that familiar fluttering and i'm sitting here in floods of happy tears. sooo happy. anyone else felt this way? any nice stories about first feeling your baby move?

HAPPYYYY

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• THAT IS GREAT HOW BLESSED YOU ARE TO GET 3 AT ONCE ARE THEY BOYS /GIRLS HOW COOL !!! YES IT HAS BEEN 9 YEARS BUT I REMEMER I WAS AT WORK AND HELPING A CUSTOMER AND SHE WAS JUST GOING CRAZY IT FELT LIKE I DON'T KNOW STRANGE BUT GREAT I LOVED IT ! CONGRATS MOM !!!

Anonymous

• I felt a little flutter 3 times yesturday. I'm only 12 wks and everyone keeps telling me its to soon and its not the baby its just gas. But this is my 3rd child and I can tell the diff.At first I thought they might be right but I know what I felt and it brought tears to my eyes to.I love that moment when your preg and you feel your baby move for the first time.
    Anonymous

• And me, I rang my husband, and I think he may also have started crying... I don't know yet what sex they are. I can't wait to know though. :)
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i used to lay down in all my free time and not do anything just so i could feel him move in the beginning before i could feel it when i was actually doing stuff =D i miss those days. hhaa
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2008