Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


What is the term for "bad acne" that is needs to be checked out for more internal problems going on? I know there is a term and would like to look it up on the internet to get more info.

Answer Question

Asked by cat4458 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 14 (1,671 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • My son had what is called nodular acne...the kind that will leave deep scars if untreated. It is internal not from eating greasy foods or not washing your face. He was treated with an antibiotic and a facial scrub and a gel. He out grew it about 18 yrs of age and now has a nice unscared complexion. Good luck!

    Answer by salexander at 1:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.