Funny story

So I was in the store and this little boy (about 3) was running off from his mom yelling that he wanted a new mommy. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and about ran into me. I kneeled down and stopped him from crashing into me and escaping further. He was still yelling at his mom that she and I assume grandma were mean and he wanted new ones. I said kind of loudly so the mom and grandma could hear...."I'll be your new mommy. I always wanted a little boy." He took one look at me and turned and ran for his mom. She kind of glared at me....but the grandma played along. She asked him is he was sure he didn't want me for a new mom because I looked rather nice. He decided to stay with his mama.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:25 AM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• hahahha love it!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:29 AM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 8:36 AM on May. 24, 2011

• lol
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:59 AM on May. 24, 2011

• haha
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:00 AM on May. 24, 2011

• lol how cute thanks for sharig
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 11:08 AM on May. 24, 2011