is it just me?

am i the only insane one? how many other people wrap fake presents to put under the tree so it doesn't look so bare til the real presents come? my older kids think i am a nut. and i am posting anon cuz i feel like one. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL, maybe just a little. But it's a harmless crazy, not the nutty neighbor you avoid cause she brews cats for lunch.

We have fake wrapped ones at work...but I hardly manage to wrap the REAL presents in time so I surely don't do fake presents.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've heard of doing that as a decoration feature. They even mentioned doing it on the news.
    I usually put some presents under the tree to torment my husband, though, since he can't open them until Christmas.

Answer by Bmat at 1:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have some boxes that are wrapped that I put under the tree every year, but I don't wrap new ones every time. I always hide presents because DH likes to peek under the paper.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i dont bring out the presents till christmes eve
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008