Teen moms getting pregnant twice is now a statisitc.

I don't even know why i read the bullshit that's presented on the stir. I always get pissed off lol. I just read an article about a girl on 16 & pregnant who's pregnant again. The author has even labeled them as a statistic. Wow, what a way to dehumanize people. Here's my question, WHO THE FUCK CARES. I am so sick of reading other people say what she and others should and should not do. Its their life, not ours. Who's to say that being young makes you a bad mother? Worry about your own damn life for a change. Grr.

Ok, vent over. For now.

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 8:33 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Which one is preggo? I sure hope it isn't Jenelle. There are some of those girls who need some discipline.....but not my place to give it to them. Sure would like to take some of those babies though.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:38 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Jordan. Look, i'm not saying they're all fit parents, but I don't think it's fair to look at someone like Jenelle and think that every other teen mom is just like that. To label them as a statistic is such a horrible way to put it. It just makes me mad, these girls get picked on so much, like they don't have enough to deal with already.
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 8:42 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Fact is it is a statistic.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:21 AM on May. 24, 2011

• then they should not be out there spreading their legs, then they would not have to worry about getting pick on ..sorry but thats the truth. like it or not i dont care.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 9:43 AM on May. 24, 2011

• So, you think that makes it ok to pick on them?? I'm pretty sure everyone here has "spread their legs", or we'd all be victims of immaculate conceptions. Seriously, what makes you better than them?
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on May. 24, 2011

• http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43141912/ns/today-entertainment/

She says:

"I've read every comment on here," Ward wrote on her Facebook wall. "Yes I'm pregnant again. I really do not care if you think it's wrong. I am married, we pay for everything, we aren't living off of family or anything. We pay rent, we own our car, for insurance, pay for food, pay for our cell phones, pay for clothes and whatever Noah needs. And we are moving in a house in August. && here's a kicker.....IAM THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF NOAH 24/7!"

And I agree. 

Answer by gemgem at 12:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Alot of the girls on teen mom turned out to be really good parents. Janelle and amber were the exception. They were ignorant. But the other moms were nothing like them. If they choose to get pregnant what are any of us going to do about it LOL. Pretty sure that makes it NOT our business.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Jordan is already a great mom. There's no point in worrying about her. But only thing I would freak out having a baby again would be Jenelle & Amber.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:38 PM on May. 25, 2011