Stupid pregnancy tests...

another test, another very faint positive. I get really excited when I see the positive appear- but it is so faint! The line is gone a few hours later. Is this an evaporate line? (it is in the exact and only area that shows the positive line). Idk!! I'll be taking another test in a week, but I am so excited and so confused! Thanks for any input:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to your doctor and ask for bloodwork. The bloodwork, if you are pregnant, will show up very early! Good luck!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:56 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Waiting longer than the test says to wait does not make the test more accurate. You HAVE to time it and look at it when time it up....not in a few hours. I would forget about this test and test in a couple of weeks. Or go to your Dr for a blood test.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 8:58 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Im going through the same exact thing except i've missed my period i keep getting faint positives and then negatives so confused also......do you know what the looks of an evaporation line looks like compared to just a faint positve????
    hotcherry21

Answer by hotcherry21 at 8:58 AM on May. 24, 2011

• They do tend to fade after an hour or so. Generally a positive is apositive ;)
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:00 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I think it was a positive- the blue line did appear pretty quickly (positive). I think evaporate lines are colorless... Also I have been nauseous for the past week and have been experiencing headaches and randomly fell asleep in the couch yesterday afternoon- something that never happens. This is exactly how I felt when I was preg w Dd.... Ill just wait a week or so to retest and then get a blood test if I'm still uncertain. I just wish I knew for sure now bc I am soo excited but I don't want to vet my hopes up if I'm not preg yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Why don't you buy a digital test that says Pregnant or Not Pregant? I know exactly how you feel ... the first time I got pregnant I just could not believe it ... even thought the line was there (faint, but there!) My sister went and got me one of the digital tests and I remember I was shaking so hard with fear and excitement I almost couldn't take it! Well, it said POSITIVE, and there was mo mistaking it. Good luck! :)
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 9:22 AM on May. 24, 2011

• go to the drs and take a test you can get blood work done too
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:59 AM on May. 24, 2011

• It only matters what the test says when the 2 minutes or whatever is up, not hours later.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 9:13 PM on May. 24, 2011