Do you believe in ghosts?

what would you do if you thought there was a ghost in your house and it was scaring you and your child? Moving is not an option because it would just follow you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Cleanse your home.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:57 AM on May. 24, 2011

• If it was a harmful spirit I would have it blessed and do a full tribal (Native American) Cleansing/smudging. I would also ground red brink and perimeter the house (as close to the foundation as possible) along with salt. Possibly a banishing rite if necessary. Otherwise if it was just scaring us I would deal. Most ghosts don't mean you any harm they are just curious.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:00 AM on May. 24, 2011

• red brick. . .sorry typo
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:01 AM on May. 24, 2011

• yes i do. we have one in the house we own.
    sunflowergranny

Answer by sunflowergranny at 9:02 AM on May. 24, 2011

• You can talk to the spirit. In a calm voice tell it that it is scaring your family and please to keep it down or ask it to go to the otherside where they have loved ones waiting. Keep your home positive, no yelling or getting angry....negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive. Ask Arch Angle Micheal to protect your family. Cleanse the home. If you do not know how find someone that can teach you or find someone that can do it for you. I live in TN and do this service for the cost of gas to get there and back. (I used to do it for free...but gas is costing way too much) PM me and I can give you detailed instructions if you can not find someone in your area. :) Do not be afraid....fear is negative too.....it is not like Hollywood...it takes a lot of energy for them to do anything. PM me if you have any questions! Good luck!
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:07 AM on May. 24, 2011

• There are quite a few of them here. I tend to attract them. And I've seen so many that I would be a fool not to believe they exist.

Now, if my child were afraid I would first do my best to first determine what was scaring them. Most times children are afraid of "Ghosts" it's more of a mundane thing that's causing them fear. Next, I would cleanse my home and make a point to remove all negative energy as well.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:11 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I'ld cast the thing out, command it to leave. I have more power than it does. And if it refuses I'ld call on the angels to come help remove the spirit. They're not allowed in my house and they know it. I recently caught one spying through the window because it couldn't come in.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:21 AM on May. 24, 2011

• call someone who knows how to deal with ghosts. have them come in and check it out. some paranormal groups will come in for free,google your area for names and numbers.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:50 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I do belive in ghosts and demonic energies. If it were me I would contact the catholic church and see if a Father can come and bless the house and direct the ghost to move on to the light, or find someone who can do a cleansing on the house.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:21 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I do believe in ghosts. I'm Catholic so if something like that was going on I'd go talk to someone from the church and see if there was anything they could do.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:30 PM on May. 24, 2011