Update **What would you do**

I went to the school & talked with the grade level Principal (after speaking again last night to the mom of the other student... that did not go well. Her only comment was that my daughter should have had her own flash drive. Again, I don't dispute that point. BUT she, trusted her daughter as did 2 other kids, who had their work handed in.)

Here is the kicker... The Assistant Principal said that this has happened before and that the kids will not hand over the flash drives because it is their property so the teachers are stuck.

REALLY....

sipn_mom

Asked by sipn_mom at 9:00 AM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would go higher. Call the district office.

Answer by gemgem at 9:04 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Whose computer was the work done on?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:14 AM on May. 24, 2011

• In class, my daughter did her part on the teachers.
    sipn_mom

Comment by sipn_mom (original poster) at 9:20 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I hate group projects, but this is a great learning experience for your daughter, no doubt! Bitches are everywhere in life, so you need to learn early to cover your ass, right?

Look at the teacher's hard drive to see if there is a record of your kid's work on there. And good luck, I wouldn't even have bothered talking to the kid's mom, like daughter like mother. Where do you think that other kid learned to act like this? Kids don't grow up in a vacuum!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:01 AM on May. 24, 2011