what does your toddler do?

what does your toddler do that just totally gets to you? i have a stand in my kitchen that i keep my pots and pans in and i have two dish towel hanging off the one bar on it. every day she takes those dish towels and throws them on the floor. i try not to let her see me put them back but she spots them on there again and takes them off again. i am picking these damn dish towels up ten to twelve times a day it drives me nuts. what about you what is one thing your little one does that you wish he/she would just give it up

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have to name just one thing?

Impossible.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Why not move the towels up to the counter?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Trying to get to the Christmas tree. I can't wait until this tree is gone! lol. They also like to pull ALL the DVD's out of the entertainment center. (BTW, mine are 30 months and 19 months.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• mine are always fighting with each other and over everything
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• He will sweetly ask if he can bring toys out of his room, one at a time. Next thing you know, there are toys everywhere! He has to clean them up, of course, but not until after they've been stepped on a dozen time. OUCH!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• well wimsey that would be the logical thing to do right? but the towels are there that is where i put them and even though it is harmless she still has to learn to just leave them there.i mean i don't spank her or anything i pick them up tell her no and put them back she just isn't getting it lol oh well i get my excercise with it i guess.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My 23 month old son keeps getting naked right down to taking off his diaper. I dress him tons of times a day he still takes it off. I've tried putting on clothing that has something he likes on it, stuff that would be hard to get off, putting diapers on backwards, you name it he still walks around bare a$$ Drives me nuts!!! I'd be happy with just dish towels on the floor!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my son is 2. He likes to dump out all of his hot wheels( and there are like 30 and we havent even made it to christmas) and his mega blocks all day. All day I pick up blocks and hot wheels. It makes for a very long day. I have made him start to help.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree w/ you Jodi she needs to learn.
    My kids tattle tale! UGH! Now I know why my parents hated it when I did lol! And whine when they dont get their way. Oh and their lil attitudes. Sometimes it is funny like when my DS says "dont laugh at me, Im crying!" But most of the time we are re-directing that behavior!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• re booting the computer!
    playing with the cordless phones!
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 5:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008