Has any mothers on here smoked weed and cigg.or any type of drugs and drink any type of alcohol? while being pergnant?

I am just wondering how your baby came out. Pleases I am not trying to bash on any mother's who have I just have a family member who has done it for the 1st 4 months of her pregnancy and she is all most due and I am just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have NEVER touched a bit of anything, but my sister smoked during all 3 of her pregnancies and her first was born 3 months early and only weighed 3 pounds, the other 2 were born okay.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I smoked all the way up until baby was due. He is happy and healthy at age 10.
    Anonymous

• My cousin also smoked and her son has some problems now. My step sister smoked weed and did coke, that hag and her baby was born early he is 18 now and has health problems too and is behind for his age.

Anonymous

• i did not know i was preg. but i smoke a lil weed i was only a week the baby was fine 8lis12oz but never drank or done pills i only smoke weed once in a blue moon...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No. I believe that would be the most selfish thing a person could do. For just a few hours of "fun" you could be doing permanent damage to your child. My cousin's GF smoked through her entire pregnancy. She had horrible health problems and she had to be induced two weeks early. Her placenta had stopped working and was shrinking. The baby was only 5 pounds when she was born. She got lucky because so far, The baby doesn't seem to have any health problems but they could show up later.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I smoked a little (cigs) while I was pregnant and my daughter came out just fine. I have an old friend that did coke throughout her whole pregnancy though and her baby was born 4 months early and spent almost the first 2 years of his life in the hospital. He still isn't doing to well last I heard.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• this girl i know smoked and drank A LOT during her first 5 months and she "didnt know she was pregnant" and the baby is actually REALLY smart
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I smoked alittle bit of weed while I was pregnant in the 1st tri and a couple in the 2nd but just every once in awhile to help me sleep. I never drank or anything else. My baby was born tiny 6lbs 4 ozs but was really healthy. I just think she was small cause at the beginning I was really sick and lost 20lbs.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well she said she did not know she was pregnant cause her "monthly friend" was always irregular so when she went to the doc. they told her she was pregnant and she was so upset because she was doing all that stuff.
    Anonymous

• i smoked cigs with both my kids and they are healthy and always have been
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008