Branson, MO

If you've been there, what were your favorite things to do?

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 9:31 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• Hello, how funny this is on here! I just got back from there, how many people are you traveling with? They have lots of cabins,, google condos in branson. If you want on the lake I suggest Kimberling Inn, in Kimberling City, it is close to Silver Dollar City, and right on the lake, plus away from the strip so a bit cheaper on food and stuff, I would suggest the Legends show,, make sure to get a cupoun book, they have lots of deals, ride the duck, and Shepard of the Hills if you kiddos are not to small. If you kids are go-cart craxy they have a buy 3 get 1 in the cupoun deals,, for a nice dinner check out Big Cedar, the guy who sings is amazing! Please feel free to message me for more, I am off to work so I will answer when I get home, I live in Kansas Ctih and go to Branson all of the time!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:41 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Big Cedar is awesome!! we usually stay in a cabin, rather than the lodges, as the prices are about the same. there are several restaurant on the property (Worman House is pretty pricey/fancy, and requires reservations). however, The Devil's Pool restaurant is great (the Buzzard Bar is downstairs from it, where 'the guy who sings' is located in the evenings..Clay Self is their resident-singing cowboy.) they have a full spa, photography, horseback riding, boating/skiing, fishing, golf courses(even a puttputt course on the main grounds), and a host of activities for the kiddies..most of which the parents don't have to hang out for..go have some couple-time!
    Big Cedar has 3 pools, a lazy-river, and my ds calls it his '2nd home'. lol!
    it is located just 8miles outside of Branson, so trips into Branson for shopping or shows or whatever are very accessible..without having to stay 'on the strip'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:00 AM on May. 24, 2011