WTF?? adult content

why the fuck do people always make plans and then bail on them? and usually at the last minute!

Where can you find friends who aren't douchey like this?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• When you figure it out, please let me know :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:44 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Wow, sorry mama! I am blessed and don't have to experience that very often with my friends. I am sure it SUX though.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:47 AM on May. 24, 2011

• at least you know when they are going to bail.....i find out because they just dont show up! I would love to at least get a call or text saying hey im not going to make it!....I made enough chili for 10 people one day and they all decided that they were going to go to someone elses house because there were no kids there and they were going to drink....dicks.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I have an even better one for you, anon. We had plans for about 25 people to come over, so my husband made steaks enough to feed an army. We ended up with less than 10 people showing up.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:36 AM on May. 24, 2011

• 1. They don't have the balls to just tell you upfront, "Sorry, I don't feel like doing that."
    2. They figure it's no big deal to say yes and then bail at the last second.
    3. They lack imagination to come up with a good excuse for why they can't do...whatever.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:13 AM on May. 24, 2011

• You have to look hard trust me I have friends like that to..They always back out at the last minute and it sucks...Thats why I don't plan things with them any more.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 12:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• If someone keeps bailing on plans I just assume they dont want to see me for whatever reason, and stop extending the invite. I realize we all have our own challenges in life and I take no offense.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i would just not invite them anymore. just be friends still but not invite them to anything anymore.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I know with us, life gets in the way sometimes. I have a special needs child and aging parents, life can be unpredictable. :o/ Coincidentally, it happens to us too. I try to be understanding and take it in stride. I also go ahead and try to have a good time without them.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011