sore

when did your boobs start to feel sore and also did you start to break out on your face when your boobs were getting sore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i NEVER had zits..and now im breaking out everywhere..i heard that if u never have zits or dont get them that bad that ur gonna have a girl...IM HAVING A GIRL!! lol.. my boobs hurt soooooooooooooooooo badly right now..im 21 weeks and god damn they hurt..my ribs hurt too
    Anonymous

• My boobies start hurting almost instantaniously when I am pregnant and I didnt have acne until I got pregnant. I had a girl with my first and had acne REALLY bad. I am on #2 and dont know the sex, but I am 28 weeks and have not had it TOO bad this time.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My boobs started to hurt when I was 2 weeks along, that's how I found out I was pregnant. I didn't break out while I was pregnant though I was lucky my skin became really beautiful and vibrant
    tcross

Answer by tcross at 3:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My boobs were sore before I even knew I was pregnant! And I barely broke out at all, it was like for a day in my first trimester and MAYBE a week in my 2nd.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 8:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008