is it true after being pregnant..

is it true that after u have a baby you pee your pants for the first couple weeks?

i heard this a LOT =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i never did!!! i never heard of that either.. but you bleed ALOT
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I never did, lol.
    Anonymous

• Lol, I've never heard of it and it never happened to me. I was way more likely to have peed my pants while being pregnant.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• how long do you bleed for? any suggestions on how to make sure my clothes dont get ruined? should i buy adult diapers lol
    Anonymous

• i bleed for 6 weeks and i never heard of anyone peeing thier pants after having a baby lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've never done that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• JUST A LITTLE BUT IT HAPPENS DURING PREGNANCY ALSO.
    YOU GAIN CONTROL AGAIN.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have heard of it in some women but not ALL women. I had a C section so it didn't happen to me but it happened to a friend of mine. It wasn't for a few weeks, it was just in the first couple days or so.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes if you dont work the muscles down there AKA Keagles. I never liked keagles they make me nausiated so I put off doing them forever after my DD was born and tinkled here and there in my pants when I would laugh caugh or sneeze lol. I fully peed my pants one night (got too drunk) when I threw up. But I wanted to be tighter so I do my keagles everyday and spite them making me feel sick I try and do it while I am distracted like driving so I cant pay too much attention to them or when I am cleaning and I have tightened up significantly and dont pee anymore lol. Your vag needs exercise too:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I did here and there i'd slip a little and couldn't hold it..haha. Don't worry about it though.
    Anonymous