I have joined Cafemom today b/c I see all of these, what I think are 2 good 2 b true, opportunities to stay at home & make money, or just make money, like The M.O.M. Team & I don't know what to think about them. Help - I work full time, but I'd like to make some extra money on the side, so maybe eventually I can stop working...thx

utpilotswife

Asked by utpilotswife at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• You'll find hundreds of moms on here telling you what they do for extra money. I can't tell you 100% which ones are the best but I can tell you the ones I know are legit. My website will show you the ones I've used and the experience I had with each one. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Don't do anything that ask you to pay.
    Anonymous

• I am part of the M.O.M. Team and I love it. I have tried all kinds of stay at home opportunities and have lost money. I am doing well with .M> Team and working when I please. If you have any concerns about the M.O.M. Team just ask me.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If it seems too good to be true for you then maybe it's not for you! You have to believe in what they have to be able to do it. The second answer is wrong...you only don't pay is when it is a job but when it is a business opportunity...expect to pay something for what you will be getting! You can't expect to get everything free!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am a rep for Avon. If I were you I would only go with an established co like that so that you know that you are not going to be scammed or that they are not going to go out of business on you. If you want more info on avon go to www.youravon.com/ketheridge
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 3:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Ok, first, there is a huge difference in a HOME BUSINESS, which there will be fees for, and a WAH JOB, which is free... If it's a job, don't pay anything! A business with no fees is shady! I have a home business. I looked for 3 years and tried everything... Avon, the MOM Team, Tupperware, a number of candle companies and never made anything. I'm with Ameriplan now and love it! I have a great income and know I'm helping people too... Please mes. me with any questions of for more details! www.DailyPayFromHome.com If you want to see what it's all about watch out webinar at www.apwebinar.com ttys!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Ameriplan has fee's,,, a 50.00 monthly fee and it cost to join. Cashcreate is NOT free... u have to buy things in order to do surveys. Avon... u will never make money. Everything cost money... alot of scams too! Be careful
    Anonymous

• You can start your own business. I do not promote any company, what I do is suggest a list of ideas you can use to start your own business. www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Customer Service Reps Needed. Work from home. I do this. It really works and pays.
    Email me slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 8:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• The trick is to determine what you are interested in and then check to see what is available in your area of interest. If you just look for work at home and make money you are going to get a lot of confusing information and empty promises. Do not sign up for anything unless you know what you need to do to make money and what your investment will be in the beginning AND after you start. It's very important to find out if there are any expenses after you start.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2008