how can i work from home help please

hello i live in dunnellon florida and cannot seem to find work. i thought about working from home but i just do not know how to get started could anyone please give me advice. my interests are cooking,typing,i like to bake,be online, and have good computer skills please help any advice would be greatly appreciated.

peppercorn08

Asked by peppercorn08 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Visit my profile to find out what I do from home. Look under my journal post. Visit my web-site and request some info. Happy Holidays!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• don't beleve everything you hear if it's to good to be true it probbly is but in the end when u find something that works for you let me know if it works for you because i have looked for work at home stuff and alot is shams
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Not every work at home job is a sham. It's hard to tell the difference up front. You should read real experiences, not just click on some ad. Go to my site http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ and read about the jobs I've tried.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• There are all kinds of ways to work at home check my profile to see what I do! I wish you good luck and feel free to ask any questions!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I sell Avon from home and love it. You can work the hours you want to and the training is online. The company is established (over 100 yrs. old ) and you can do all sorts of things with your business. If you are interested go to my website www.youravon.com/ketheridge,you will be glad that you did.
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 3:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You can consider Tupperware. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you have any questions. -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My heart goes out to you, I have been researching for around three hours a day (i'm obsessed with finding a legit online stay at home job) and have not been successful yet. Mainly in this answers section you get a lot of people trying to get you to sign up underneath them for something or do avon,melaleuca,gone green,cashcrate,ameriplan,adult parties, and tupperware,etc. Others say go look at my sight and it's blogging they get paid for and make money off of the ads they do on their pages. The ads just refer you to scams.I can type and do transcription and that's all I want to do, but most people here aren't looking to answer that, again they just want to benefit themselves. Have you tried momportunity? it may help. good luck to you..,
    Anonymous

• I'm with Ameriplan. I tried EVERYTHING and lost money over 3 years before I found it... I love it! watch www.apwebinar.com for more information and visit my site to see what I do and request and interview. www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Girl, start your own business. There are so many things you could do. Check out www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome. I do not make any money, nor promote anything. What I have is a list of things that you can use to start your own home business.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I work from home(customer-service). If interested, email me. slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 8:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2008