Where can I find a legitimate at home job?????

I am a stay home mom of 3 boys (ages 2,5, & 7) and a daughter (who lives in FL with my mom). Both the 5 and 7 yr olds will be in school this coming Fall. I am also hoping to get enrolled into an online college to further my education to better my family. I am wondering if anyone out there knows any "legitimate" at home jobs??? I feel as though I could do more for my family, but am at my wits end trying to find a "legitimate" at home job. PLEASE can anyone help me??? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Christina

cwelch2008

Asked by cwelch2008 at 10:37 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Medical billing and coding I beleive can be done from home...but you have to go to school for it...ummm if your crafty you can make and sell things. At hom child care
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 10:39 AM on May. 24, 2011

• What do you mean by crafty and making things and selling them? I am very creative. As, I will be going to school for Graphic Design in the Fall. I also love photography.
    cwelch2008

Comment by cwelch2008 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I have not gone through these lately, and I know some of them are "dead links" but all of these companies hire people from home or allow you to earn from home without any investment.

Work At Home JOBS List

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 AM on May. 24, 2011

• As for making and selling things - I'm in the process of creating a stock of 5 or 10 different items that I will then be placing on Etsy. I'm making cloth breast pads, cloth mensy pads, cloth diaper cakes, hot/cold packs and more... The stuff is rather easy to make but you do have to invest in supplies - which is my wall - but once you get started you can earn well on some of it... If you do go that route, you'll also have to spend some time promoting your store in order to get sales coming in. LOTS of ladies I know have started stores online and never gotten sales - and they don't understand why - and it's all because they didn't do any promotion... So don't forget that part.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Would you be interested at all in Direct Sales...you know, home parties??
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 10:59 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Alot of woman are on this tutu and bows bandwagon...making and selling them...that kind of thing...it can be very profitable. If you can sew or make really anything that someone might pay money for.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:16 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I know alot of people use FB to promote their business...it goes from friend to friend that way and the more people that "like" your page the more potential bussiness you can get. it's a word of mouth thing
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:18 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on May. 24, 2011

• There are lots of ways to make money online, some of them are free, some of them are scams. I sifted through what felt like a 100 of them to find some legit places: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Have you checked www.wahm.com? I think they have legitimate jobs on there. I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:35 PM on May. 24, 2011