should i cheat?.....

latley my husband's been very distant from from me. i no something is wrong btwn us i'm just not sure what it is. i think i'm pushing him away because i complain alot but there's just some much to complain about. i'm not trying to push him away but i'm just trying to get through to him. anyway, i'm feeling neglected and i miss him alot.i love him very much and i want things to get better for us, we have a 4 month old daughter that needs her family together. but i'm feeling neglected by him...how does this get better for us? should i cheat to get my needs met? what do i do? need answers asap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you should "fake it til you feel it", What I mean by that is, make a romantic night, start fresh, don't bring up anything negative, even if your feeling resentful for something, let it go for one night. Make it all about you trying to impress him & make him feel good, just like when you were dating. Believe me you will both feel SO much better. It will start out with you doing ALL the giving AGAIN, I know, but he'll catch on and start returning the love, and hopefully by the end of the night, if you can both have some self control and seriously keep it positive, you'll be happily surprised how easy it is to breathe the next morning.

Good Luck. Hopefully you won't have to cheat & you can get some satisfaction from your hubby!
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 3:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Cheating is lying & discounting the feelings of your husband. No you shouldn't cheat on him. You can talk to him about how you are feeling, if you like find someone that you can both talk with (counselor etc.), if he isn't recpetive or you just don't want to try leave before pursuing another man. It is the only respectable, thoughtful thing to do.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• You're kidding right? You want to cheat to meet your own needs, but want your relationship to get better because you love your husband so much? Selfish. Talk to your husband, get marriage counseling, do whatever, but cheating will never fix your marriage. At least think about your daughter and how it will affect her if daddy leaves mommy for cheating.
    Anonymous

• Cheating is the last thing you should be thinking about. You both need to work on your relationship that is in serious need of help. Go to marriagebuilders.com and get free help - read the articles and have your husband read them too. I almost divorced my husband and help saved us and I'm so glad I got help.
    Gandcafe

Answer by Gandcafe at 2:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Wow, Really?!?! Thats like asking should I run over the children playing the street?! Just because it meets your needs of having a clear street for you drive through doesnt make it right!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i dont think that cheating would be the answer- if anything that would make it worse....are you sure you want it work- i dont think if i wanted my relationship to work that cheating would be an option
    javalatte

Answer by javalatte at 3:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Cheatig is never the answer....I didn't even read all of the post. Having cheating as a option is ridiculous....that means you don't even want to try
    Anonymous

• I agree with the others. If you want to cheat you cannot love him as much as you say. If you truely love him you won't even think about cheating on him, and you will work on your marriage, talk to him do anything to fix it if you want it fixed. cheating is a selfish move, and you have a daughter to think about FIRST.
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 4:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I would cheat... cuz I do...
    Anonymous

• I would cheat... cuz I do...
    Anonymous