Should i take a test?

ok so im sure some of u have read the post i put out about my body having a freaking mind of its own, so neway a little back history, dh and i r ttc baby #3 for about 1 1/2 years w/ noluck. my cycles up until now have been normal. this month was just different for some reason. at 6-7 dpo i was sure i was pregnant, but then i got my period 6 days early. this has never happened to me b4. so neway af only lasted 4 days and not even 4 whole days there were times when i didnt even need to use a liner. the flow changeed a number of times as well as the color. sry tmi. normally b4 af comes i get really bloated and i have to pee a lot for some reason. but on the last day of my af i started cramping. weird! so today is the day i was due to get af and i feel like im going to start again. im peeing a lot im having bad cramps and im still bloated as hell. today im having lower back pain, i dont wanna eat nething. and i feel sick, and over all i just dont wanna do shit lol. has ne1 else ever had nething like this happen to them? can ne1 give me ne advice? thanks mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:47 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• I would say take a test if you feel like you should. It could just be from all the extra treatment your body is getting, also!
    Momma2be11

Answer by Momma2be11 at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I can't make it through your post with all the text speaking typing. If you think you need to take a test, take one.
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 1:27 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ya same thing happend to me I had a miscarrige 4 months a go and me and my husband were trying to get pregnant and it just wouldnt happen..... and than my period came early and didnt last long than i had cramping after my period and than i took a pregnancy test and sure enough I am prengnant only 6 weeks but im excited an praying this is the one. so take a test i took the fisrt response 6 days sooner so id give that one a try good luck:)
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:49 PM on May. 26, 2011