• In the Spotlight:

Any tips for potty training? Favorite potty seats? adult content

my daughter will be 2 in september, she started telling me a week ago when she pooped and the past 2 days she has been telling me right before she has to poop. I'm taking this as a sign that maybe I should introduce her to mr. potty. I'm thinking of getting potty training for dummies lol. Any tips? Any favorite potty seats? I don't want something that sings or anything, I want it simple.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:52 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Princess-Soft-Potty-and-Step-Stool/11720534?findingMethod=rr is what I got my son...just in the cars version...he is doing GREAT with it. Although I didnt get the little step....didnt have the money at the time. But the seat was only $13...for a boy its a bit hard because the guard dosnt sit high but it works great for a friends DD when they come over =) Hope this helps!

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:00 AM on May. 24, 2011

• We never got potty seats for any of our little ones. Not saying that there is anything wrong with them but then when we were out they were just used to using the regular toilet and it was not quite so intimidating. Lots of luck!!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:24 AM on May. 24, 2011