My 10 month old was sleeping through the night. Now he wakes up crying very hard at 3am and 4am and nothing will soothe him. I have had him on the same routine since he was 8 weeks old. Help!!

SummerWatson

Asked by SummerWatson at 2:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He might be hungry. I found mine got hungry in the middle of the night as they got older because they went a longer stretch asleep.

Answer by gemgem at 2:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Is he teething? That could be it also.
    Anonymous

• Is he already walking?? If he is just starting, then he is probably waking up wanting to walk! Or, he could be going through a growth spurt or he could be teething, or all 3 and possibly something else!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• amen to everything they already said. Are you feeding your lil one right before bed? If not u could try a small snack or something that will fill him up longer. If it's teething, well it will pass!!(0=
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 2:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Some babies become VERY fussy right before a major milestone is reached. Bedtime routines can become disrupted and they can start waking at night. I don't know if you LO was started crawling or is showing signs of trying to walk but that could be it.

RissaBusch

Answer by RissaBusch at 2:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• rub his head,fed him,use christams lights to sooth him,wisper to him
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Make sure he dosent have an ear infection or something my son did the same thing and i found out he had an ear infection and it was bothering him.
    Nikelegacy

Answer by Nikelegacy at 8:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008