Has anyone here on Cafemom really hurt you {feelings} in some way?

fake friends, liars, feelings, truth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yep a couple ppl in fact. I thought they were friends, we admin the same group and would chat often. And then they sent me snotty emails after the election and got mad when I responded in kind and put me on ignore. I was like wth? LOL why would you do that to someone you call a friend? Oh well they suck I dont.
    Anonymous

• I get annoyed with people on here, but I have to remind myself that this isn't real.
    Anonymous

• There are some anonymous cowards that I've let get to me a time or two. I usually respect people's right to go anon, but when you use the button to bash people, that's just wrong.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree and disagree that this place isn't "real". It isn't real in the fact that you can say what you want and make a judgment call about how you address people that you are not speaking face to face with. On the other hand it is very real because people are sharing their family lives and values with people here - and even if it is in cyberspace - those topics are real and personal to each individual.

That being said, I have been hurt twice on here. One for good reason, one I had to consider the source. Mainly, I have to say: don't get so worked up about it, because people are just sharing their point of views.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• nope not one bit
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yes i have a problem with anonymous answers because most of the time theyre very rude,if im gonna be rude you better believe im not gonna hide behind anonymous.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hurt my feelings no ..pissed me off yes. I see a lot of trolls on here just trying to start something and usually I blow them off but when people answer stuff just to be rude (usually annon) or offencive then when called out on it they get miffed and call you bitchy. Mostly I find it is best to just ignore them.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm pregnant, so I have let some things get me worked up and consume my thoughts more than I normally would (for example I'm pro life and there was a woman who was literally pro-abortion...not pro choice...and the things she was saying were so wild and off base that it really bothered me) but generally speaking, no.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008