Baby shower

how do you feel about having guys at a baby shower

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 11:26 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I just had my baby shower and boys were there. It was a blast! I think it should be a celebration for BOTH parents, and their families.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:46 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't see a problem with it.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:30 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't have a problem with it but I personally don't know any man who would want to. I'm sure guys who would go are out there somewhere but I think most would rather not.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:30 AM on May. 24, 2011

• It's okay. I like to make it an indoor/outdoor party though. My cousin had the men bbq outside while the women ate finger foods inside and we played games. We also included the men to play a game where they have to dress the baby and the fastes won and another game was they had to have a balloon under their shirt while they tied their shoes. It was quite funny.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i had guys at my baby shower so i don't see anything wrong with having guys there
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:40 AM on May. 24, 2011

• the more the merrier, just make sure you don't have just all girl activities.. most guys are going to want some man like activities.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:51 AM on May. 24, 2011

• there will be guys at my shower,, co-ed showers are becoming pretty popular!!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 12:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I like the idea of Co-Ed Showers.. But then again, I like having just women at a baby shower.. Men are supposed to have Daddy Showers!!
    Momma2be11

Answer by Momma2be11 at 12:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We're moving out of town, so when it's time for our shower we're gonna use it like a time to come back and visit friends and relatives, so everyone's invited! I'm not sure if any of the guys would wanna play any games, but that's up to them.
    Nov.2011

Answer by Nov.2011 at 1:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have no problem having guys at my baby shower. In fact, I'm having one in two weeks and its girls/guys allow to come. I think it's fun and it keeps my boo busy than him being around full of ladies. He would only show up if guys there. Fair enough for me.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:33 PM on May. 25, 2011