Yard sale!?

I live in SC and this past Saturday I have seen a bunch of yard sale signs. Do you think that it is too late to be having yard sales? I was thinking about having one but it is so close to Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If the weather permits, by all means.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Its too late where i live. Its snowing and -4.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Its too late where I live too, but like the 1st poster says if weather permits. People are looking for good deals for xmas and I think if they want it but cant afford it used is the way to go!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yeah, where i live its too cold, everyone shuts down, its like a tradition, one starts up, everyone starts up, if there's a slightest cold, they all shut down BUT you can do porch sales, in home sales (if there's furniture, that would only make sense). it sounds like its warm enough to put up a yard sale where you live, if it were me, i'd take the time to go to it as long as it not close to the christmas date because everyone might be out of town doing visits.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Thanks...well like today its 58 degrees. I was thinking about having one just because I have a bunch of used/new toys and kids clothing that I would really like to get rid of and thinking that this would be a perfect time to have one.
    Anonymous

• I just saw one this weekend here in Oklahoma as well. I thought it was past season but hey it hasn't been that cold so I guess why not?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008