Super Kiss!!!

What is your favorite game to play with your toddler? My personal fav with my 18 mo old lil boy is "Super Kiss"! He grabs my face and kisses me with a very loud *muuuaaahhhh*. Then its my turn. We do that about a zillion times, until he moves on to the next game.

boy kissing mom

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 12:03 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My two year old will say, "Kiss me up!" which means he wants me to cover him in kisses. How could I ever say no to that???
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We play "Shake the baby." I hold her up and rock her back and forth and say "DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!!! BUT WHAT IF SHE LIKES IT??!" She laughs so hard she starts to squeal till no sound comes out! She loves it.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• "bottle-sam!"

Body-slam, lol. He loves it when I play-fall on him on his bed after his bath... he giggles so hard he gets the hiccups!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:16 PM on May. 24, 2011

• DD and I will mimic the same silly noises and waggle our tongues.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:31 PM on May. 24, 2011