Can i really be feeling my baby move?

I am 11 weeks 3 days. I thought i felt the baby having hiccups today. It felt like a jumping feeling. This is my second pregnancy. Could i really be feeling my baby move.

gabysmom07

Asked by gabysmom07 at 12:25 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just gas
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:25 PM on May. 24, 2011

• it to me is to early to feel the baby move... for me the 2nd time i felt my baby move as soon as 15 weeks.. so it could be just gas right now.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I am 14 weeks, today. And all though it hasn't been much, or easily noticeable, I've had a couple little flutters here and there..I'm thinking it depends on body size.. I've got a rather thin frame, and I'm wondering if I just notice it more.. Not too sure.. But I can't wait for those big kicks!!!
    Momma2be11

Answer by Momma2be11 at 12:37 PM on May. 24, 2011

• at this stage you are most likely feeling what they call butterflies, i guess that may feel kinda like the baby is hiccuping
    dawna35

Answer by dawna35 at 7:25 PM on May. 24, 2011