My son keeps tearing his pants from the knees

I do not like to buy him pants because they end up with holes in the knees......i know its summer now and i have been letting him wear shorts. but what do you do in a case like this?

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 12:29 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• By them at sears. They have a replacement policy.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Buy*
    ria7

• I was going to say the same thing. If they wear out you can return them for the same size
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• my son did the same thing, its just a phase, i bought all of his jeans from a resale shop, so it wasnt so bad when he ripped the knees out. i found out that he was sliding on his knees because he thought it was cool!
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 12:43 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We buy jeans at Goodwill. $5 a pair. My 9yo son wears the knees out so fast it's pointless to buy full price jeans.
    He's not the only kid in the neighborhood either. Most of the boys have holes in their knees. And quite a few of the girls. They all go to school like that. I don't have the money to replace every pair ever month. Come summer we're cutting them all off for shorts.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:03 PM on May. 25, 2011