~**Special Things You And Your Little Ones Do**~~

Me and my sons do a cupcake night where we make up cupcakes they help me make the batter and then help me pour the batter into the cupcake liners and I do the baking part cause they are 6 and 5. So that part is off limits to them for now then once I take them out and they cool off I let them ice them and decorate them how ever they want I came up with the idea a few years back and my boys love it! now it is our family tradition as something fun to do together as a family .

what about you ladies ?

Mom2lovingboys

Asked by Mom2lovingboys at 12:34 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is lovely! We all (Daddy, Monmmy, 2 teen sisters, and 18 mo old boy) love music, we listen and dance together.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:37 PM on May. 24, 2011

• o god not another one of u idiots with the annoying ~~~~*****~~~~~***** crap y do u think it's necessary to use that???
    Anonymous

• My DD and I have "date-night" at least twice per month where we eat out, pick out movies, do each others nails and toes, fix each other's hair, have snacks in bed and then watch movies and stay up late! She LOVES this and looks forward to it ALL week!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Oh GAWD ANON -- not another person with a bad attitude -- just skip the freaking question if it bothers you! UGH!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I like using it if you do not that is fine but there is no need to be nasty about it
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 12:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thank you BaileysMom476
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ~~~~~ Your welcome:-) SOMEONE must be having a bad day!~~~~~~~
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ~~~~~~~I agree~~~~~~~
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL sorry someone was snarky to you.... :) Anyway We take each of our 5 kids on an individual day out with no siblings once a month. We also love to garden on Saturdays, we go pick out a new plant and do some adding to our already big garden :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:37 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thank you JoLee12345
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2011