Did anyone get pregnant after Mirena?

Hello everyone. I have had the mirena for 5 months and i am still kinda scared to keep it. I have one son but i want more children in the future. I really dont want this birthcontorl to ruin my chances on haveing more children. Does anyone have the mirena? Has anyone got pregnant after they had it removed?

vannaburrola

Asked by vannaburrola at 12:35 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i did just a few week after having it removed but i do hear that it is different for everyone i didn't know it was going to happen that soon for me at all when i found out i was pregers with #2 i was so happy and shocked.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:37 PM on May. 24, 2011

• How long did u have it in mommys2cupcakes?
    vannaburrola

Comment by vannaburrola (original poster) at 12:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i had mirena for a year then got it removed to ttc my daughter. it took us 2 months to get pregnant.
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 1:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I had mine in for 18 months and got preg. the day after it was taken out (very uncommon). If you do not feel comfortable with your birth control do not hesitate to change it. I have heard very bad things about the depo shot. Other than that, I don't have any personal advice. Good luck on whatever you decide to do:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Ty so much ladies! Ur answers r very helpful!!!! I feel more calm knowing others have have it and got preggo after :)))
    vannaburrola

Comment by vannaburrola (original poster) at 1:11 AM on May. 27, 2011