Would you totally understand if a Cafemom wanted to cancel her account?

I 'm asking this because some things that I have heard/rude comments are to much. I believe Cafemom is for fun not to make someone feel worse. No wonder people ask questions and answer questions anonymously. I bet anything I will be bashed for just saying this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I feel bad that someone would have to cancel their account because they felt like this, I wouldnt blame them for wanting to.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Whose account?

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i dont blame her, i feel bad cuz she feels that bad, but you know i have thought about canceling mine a few times becuz of the ignorance and rudeness but i didn't cuz i won't let them win
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I feel bad for the people who want to cancel their account. It's sad that there are people so HORRIBLE out there that would make someone want to give up their membership on a site. I thought about canceling mine during all the election crap, the hate was almost too much to bear. Buuut...I survived, and I'm still alive and kicking :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I think it would be a shame to let a few bad apples ruin this for the rest of us. Don't you?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Do what you want with it... just ignore the mean people they are everywhere you kinda get used to it after a while.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 4:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Why does she need to cancel her account? Surely she can delete all information she doesn't want left on here and then practice some self control and stay away. It's pretty easy to do without making more work for the cafemom admin.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Woman are bitches on here Iv't thought about canceling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2008