Radio Host Reschedules Rapture Prediction To October?...

Interesting how things change when he's wrong, not once but three times? Now, the new date is in October? Has anymore religious bible thumpers out there sold all their worldly possessions to be with the almighty?...

Theres a lot of four-legged sheep in the world but a more stupid one's walk on two... This is just another reason why organized religion is a joke!

Being spiritual is better than watching man/woman interpret a man made and written bible! Can't wait to laugh again in October! And when the world does end in a billion years, non of us will be here to see unless mankind kills the planet first...

NikkiVan1

Asked by NikkiVan1 at 12:45 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• He gets more rich every time he fails. His poor sheep just keep handing it over. It is sickening.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• According to this latest prediction, the actual end of the world was always October. May 21st was supposed to be "Judgement Day" in which God or Jesus or whomever came and took the selected few to heaven while the rest were left here to suffer for 5 months until the world finally burns completely on October 21st.
    Anonymous

• The end was always october. The rapture was suppose to happen on Saturday, with 5 months of trial and tribulations with the end of the world happening on October 21st.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• All I know is he can say whatever he wants! I have no faith in him and I only believe God has his own plans.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Religion is NOT a joke! You should learn to respect those who have faith in something! Doesn't matter what they believe in!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Fourth time today, lol - this guy had always said that "the end of the world" would be in October, that May 21st was supposed to be the "rapture" I think the guy is nuts, and I was glad may 21st finally passed, but I guess people will still be talking about it for the next 5 months. :-/

StrawberryLane

Answer by StrawberryLane at 1:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• How did I get voted down?? I didnt say I believed it, that's just what camping said.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Haha, he always said the "end" would be October. Most rapture "theology" goes that the rapture happens before the end, where the believers are taken before the tribulation starts. He says the rapture "did" happen, just not physically, and the end is still coming in Oct. ;)

(yes, by now I'm just cutting and pasting my response, because this is the fourth of fifth question just today on it, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Well first of all I just wanted to defend "organized religion" because I am Christian and think this guy is a nut and so do millions of other Christians. I never once believed it and he seems to be overlooking one very important verse in the Bible that states NO ONE WILL KNOW when Christ comes...and that includes everyone...not just some people. Not to mention there are several events and signs mentioned in the Bible that signal the end of times, that either have no begun to occur yet, or have already started in the very early phases...depending on how you look at things. Regardless though, people need to stop listening to this guy. October will come and go just like May has and I'll be waiting to hear the next excuse and new date.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:52 PM on May. 24, 2011