Anyone delete their cafemom history from the computer?

I just started doing this after I realised all the questions i either go into,ask or answer show up on there at least the first few words...I dont want SO thinking I'm trying to get pregnant or whatever else may look bad without reading the full content...I know he doesnt snoop through the history but he has been on it before and saw something I looked about about the meaning of a step family..sooo yeah I've been getting rid of it.

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 12:51 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Nah, mine isn't on my computer much and knows all about this site, so there is no need.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• No, I couldn't care less. If he wants to make a big deal out of something I can always just click the link in the history and show him that it was just a question on CM. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i get on here at work and i'm not married so no one to view my history. i didn't know you could do that anyway, delete your history with cafemom.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah you can delete any item from your history individually.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 8:44 PM on May. 24, 2011