Is this wrong what should i do

My husband and i are having a hard time with a new marriage and a newborn baby, I have felt like some things may be a nit off and today i went on his facebook. I found out that he has been saying some things to an ex in a sexual manner. She does live across the country but i feel like if he is saying this to her what could he be doing here at home. Should i confront him or am i just being paranoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I always confront if I run into anything.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• If he is speaking sexually to an ex, I think that is confrontation worthy!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I think you should confront him.. Anything in a "sexual" manner in a marriage should be addressed, ESPECIALLY if you're feeling insecure and uncomfortable with it. He may not be happy that you went on his FB, but as a wife, and a mother, you need to feel secure in your marriage, and also be able to trust him. Don't be afraid to discuss how you feel with him about it.. That just makes him think its okay for him to keep doing it.
    Momma2be11

Answer by Momma2be11 at 12:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Okay, now that you have read sexual material sent to his EX, how much more sexual material does it take for you to say or do something? Of course your over reacting and a bit paranoid, it's just sexual material, right? Not to be mean, but you seem very naive and need to confront him about it. Hello, your married! No married man, nor woman should be sexting or sending any sexual comments to an EX, period! If that's okay with you then let it go. But keep in mind, since he's married, has a kid, a wife that may have put on a few pounds, the EX might be looking pretty good as a sexual outlet via text and other material as it escalates. Care to see where that goes? Now, go cook him a hot cooked meal and talk about it over his favorite dinner and see what he says!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Omg,, don't let Jim get away with it. That's cheating in my book. If my husband did this, he would be gone.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would definitely confront him
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes, cause he will surely confront you if you was sending messages to a old friend on fb
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 2:12 PM on May. 24, 2011