Am I over reacting? (question about porn)

My husband and I have a very active sex life. He watches porn very rarely. My post is a little different b/c I don't mind porn, I just care about sex lol Yesterday my husband had off of work,and I worked. Well, when the evening came, I tried to initiate sex. He did not seem to want to. (im a nympho lol) I knew why and he admitted why he didn't feel like it. (bc he masturbated already) I got very annoyed bc he made me feel rejected. Am I over reacting or is he selfish for jerking off? Lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I personally feel he was being selfish, especially when you wanted some too. Would he be willing to at least go halfway and "play" with you?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• If porn takes the place of real life sex, it is not a good thing. Ask him why he did it. Communication is so important in marriage.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• He said bc he needed a release and was bored, Wtf
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I understand that he was bored and stuff, but most guys I've been with would still be willing to get me off if that happened. Eat you out, finger, something. Or, just get hard and let you ride, and it's no big deal if he doesn't cum because he already did.

Right?
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 1:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Naaa porn should not replace real sex. go nymphos!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• He's not selfish but he should have handled you in another way
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:42 PM on May. 24, 2011