Does anyone know of any real online jobs?

dannib26

Asked by dannib26 at 12:56 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Be careful on CM, there are lots of "work at home" predators on here. If you are asked to pay ANYTHING upfront, it is a scam. Good luck to you!

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:31 PM on May. 24, 2011

• actually OCHSAMOM is INCORRECT...you should not pay FOR A JOB...a job isn't something that is Yours though, you still get paid Pennies for work basically with the exception of Customer Service work, or Billing and Coding (which you have to go to school for)..and with CS they want a COMPLETLEY quiet environment. The only exception is sometimes they will require a background check, or specific training...or sometimes with CS there is Equiptment you need.

a BUSINESS you will own, so the fee if BUYING YOUR PIECE of the Business...you can work when how and where you want.
    and make a VERY DECENT INCOME
    I have been a Business owner for over 1 1/2 yrs with Prepaid Legal Services and I make a FT income from my dining room with 3 kidsi n toe.

SOME PEOPLE basically think they can do nothing and still "get paid" there is NO JOB that exists that will EVER pay what a business will...

Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• There are lots of ways to make money online, some of them are free, some of them are scams. I sifted through what felt like a 100 of them to find some legit places: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:56 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Well this is not a job or a Business but it might help. i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011